Human Resource Manager
RTC offers a variety of career opportunities for individuals seeking employment in the field of Human Services. Our focus on training lays the foundation for a wonderful experience in the profession of helping those in need. We pride ourselves in the provision of cutting edge treatment services and encourage you to check out career opportunities at RTC through our Human Resources Department. We look forward to meeting you and having you on our team.
Below is a list of career opportunities at Rabiner Treatment Center. Please contact our Human Resources Department for more information.
- Youth Counselor (supervises, directs and teaches youth throughout each day)
- Night Monitor (supervises the facility while youth are asleep)
- Case-worker (provides individual and group therapy for youth in treatment)
- Shift Leader (provides second shift supervision of Youth Counselors)
- Program Supervisor (provides administrative supervision of all direct care staff)
- Teacher (provides educational instruction on our on-campus school students)
- Individual Skill Counselor (provides counseling sessions with clients)
- Transportation (provides transportation for RTC needs)
If you are interested in becoming part of our team at RTC, you may apply in person or if you want more information about employment opportunities at RTC, please contact Human Resources at 515-576-7388 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the following forms and mail or bring them in to the Rabiner Treatment Center Office.
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to: